What do you need to know before you book & while planning to visit us
Plan In Advance:
Please note that to ensure we can control capacity and enforce social distancing guidelines, only our waterpark will be open this season.
We encourage guests to bring and wear masks for everyone’s safety. For the water park, masks are only recommended for use when you are dry.
All of our employees will be provided with masks, gloves and any other personal protective equipment needed to keep all of our guests safe.
Be Healthy & Safe On Arrival:
You will not be admitted to the park if you have:
- Coughing, fever (over 100.4 º F), or difficulty breathing
- Traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- Been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days
- Been in a location with widespread COVID-19 transmission in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a person known or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days