What Changes to Expect When you Arrive at the Park
Cleaning, Cleaning and WAY More Cleaning:
We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, railings, door handles and more.
More Locations for Super-Clean Hands:
We have introduced a number of hygiene stations/hand sanitizer dispensers around the Waterpark for guests to use.
Fun Starts at Parking:
Please follow parking instructions & plan to leave a space on either side of your car (this is your official permission – finally!)
Check out our shiny new signs:
You will notice new information signage around the park that includes key safety messages and instructions so keep an eye out for them!
All guests over the age of two will be required to wear face masks covering the nose and mouth when indoors and when they are unable to maintain physical distance.
This means guests will be required to wear a mask when entering any of the buildings in the park (including washroom facilities) and when waiting in a Ride queue or riding a ride.
Marks are not required in the water park.
Social Distancing & Leaving Room to Play:
- We have introduced new measures to encourage and maintain social distancing within our attraction queues and other areas around the waterpark
- Clear markers have been installed throughout our park to help guests keep six (6) feet of distance between groups
- Our employees will also monitor the queues to ensure that social distancing is being maintained
- We have closed our change rooms, however we now have a brand new building with single washrooms for our guests to use
- We will only be renting every second locker to avoid close contact – please keep 6 feet apart and wait to use your locker if someone is too close by
- We have also introduced new arrangements to maintain social distancing in our picnic areas
- Tables and chairs have been reconfigured to ensure distance between seated parties and outdoor seating is also available throughout the waterpark
Our Safety Becomes Yours:
To keep our employees safe so they can help keep you & your family safe, we have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements that include face masks, disposable gloves, hygiene guidelines, training and more.